My column

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Partner Selection is everything in dating!

Partner selection is everything in dating. I used to send so much time wondering why other women were married and I wasn't or why guys I dated only seemed to want me for a one night stand. I think research is the key. Asking potential partners the right questions is the key to knowing if they are a match for you or not. So many people get anxious when they meet people on the internet who ask them personal questions and start to wonder if the person is a freak or a stalker when the person simply wants to figure out if they are interested in pursuing anything long term. I will answer any questions a man has for me and I will ask questions to decode who they are. I would even go as far as to say that it is helpful to ask questions about sexual preferences if asked in the right context.

No comments:

Post a Comment