My column

Monday, March 2, 2015

More USTA

Captaining women's versus captaining mixed doubles.

People often make requests for certain types of partners. In women's here is how it goes: I don't want to play with Jamie, she hasn't been putting away her volleys and I don't like how she chews gum in the changeover. And Shari, she can't hold her serve and wears these ridiculous sweat pants that make her look fat. Lisa's boobs are spilling out of her dresses and they are preventing her from moving quickly. I can't play with Kara because I got into an argument with her at my son's tournament. Gina's backhand is so loopy, I'm getting pummeled at the net. I can't understand Galina when we try to talk between plays. How about Stacy? I know everyone wants to play with Stacy but we play so well together and I know we will go undefeated. Thanks so much.
Men in mixed doubles: Is my partner cute? Are we going to win? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment