My column

Friday, August 24, 2012

Dear Elyse, I am an accomplished, very attractive female. I'm very outgoing and caring but fellow females don't seem to realize this about me. I constantly see girls giving me dirty looks even when they don't know me and they always exclude me. I think they are blaming me for being attractive. What should I do to get them to realize that I'm not vicious just because I'm hot? Sincerely Hot but Sweet My answer to this advice column: Dear Hot and Sweet, Women can be hostile to uber attractive females like yourself ( trust me I know I'm 5'9" a size 2 and have DD cups. And by the way, congrats. Embrace your hotness. The core reason women are hostile to UAs is that they fear you will steal their husband, boyfriend or crush. The best way to convert adversaries into allies is to humanize yourself. Let them know that even though you have gorgeous locks sometimes your hair has a mind of its own and looks like a frizz bomb. Or that even though you have endless legs sometimes you trip over your own feet. By humanizing yourself it will make you easy to relate to and less threatening. They'll know that you understand them, love them and aren't out to steal their main man/ love of their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment