My column

Friday, August 24, 2012

Dear Elyse, I'm dating a guy and I really like him. I had really high hopes for us until we kissed. He was the worst kisser- he stuck his tongue down my throat as far as my esophagus and bit me. Otherwise, i'm crazy about him. Should I give about on yucky kisser boy. Yours, Disgusted. Dear Disgusted, This advice may sound radical. I am urging you to discuss your kissing preferences with your hottie. Despite rumors and myths, men aren't mind readers and they don't often know when you are appalled by something. Of course , do it tactfully. You can even make it into a game called lets kiss and show. Be very specific on what you like in a kiss. A guy will actually respect a woman more if she shows that she cares about herself. Good luck with your dream -1 man. And remember no guy can meet every item on our check list. Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment