My column

Friday, August 24, 2012

recently started seeing a guy who I’m wild about. He’s everything I’ve always wanted: sexy, young, brilliant, spirited, caring and more. The first time we had sex, he used a condom. However, this time, I noticed that he didn’t use a condom. I’m wondering what that means in terms of the status of our relationship? Does it mean we are monogamous? I don’t usually require monogamy for sex but I’m quite intrigued with this man and wonder what that means? He doesn’t seem like a sloppy kind of guy who would just forget to use one. Yours Truly, Condomless Here is my response to the advice column. Dear Condomless, Here are some reasons he didn't use a condom. (1) He feels awkward using condoms and thinks he can't reach orgasm if he doesn't use a condom. (2) He can't afford to buy a condom-which seems unlikely. (3) He figures you are too old to get pregnant. (4) He figures using a condom makes love making less spontaneous and he loves that spontaneity. (5) He sees you as a clean cut woman and figures he can't get an STD. Either way- this is just my opinion and if this guy matters to you and you are curious about where you stand with him- you should ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment