My column

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stripper in disguise

Dear Elyse,
I currently work as a stripper and I'm looking to date but I'm not sure how to broach the subject regarding my line of work. I am positive that most men will not to date me once I find out.
Yours,
Stripper in Disguise

Dear Stripper in Disguise,
Don't assume that all guys will automatically reject you simply because you are a stripper. Some men may find it a turn on to date a stripper. After all as a stripper you must know a lot of tricks. And your job after all is only one aspect of your personality. Be honest with your date, after all if you tell one lie, you have to back it up with more lies. Tell him you have aspirations of something bigger but right now this is what pays the rent. And remember there are worse ways of earning your keep than stripping.
Yours,
Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment