My column

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What are you looking for?

Dear Elyse,
I constantly go on dates with hotties and the guys always ask me what I'm looking for in a relationship. I'm never sure what I should tell them. I don't want to ask for too much for fear that it will scare them off. Help!
Yours,
Answerless on dates

Dear Answerless on dates,
I'm surprised that this is so difficult. Here's the simple answer- you should ask for exactly what you are looking for. Why would you ask for something that won't suit you? If the person says that they can't give you what yoga re looking for you can then decide if you are willing to compromise or you can move on ! People will ultimately respect you more for your honesty and have faith: eventually you will find someone who is able to give you what you desire.
Elyse

No comments:

Post a Comment